Does the bar serve food?
- Yes, the whisky bar serves a small bar food menu
- Examples include nuts, pretzels, and cheese plates.
- For more information please call our staff during opening hours on (03) 9654 1284.
How many whiskies does the bar serve?
- The venue currently holds approximately 800+ whiskies, mostly single malts of Scotland and Japan.
- The menu is forever changing and whiskies come and go weekly.
Can I be added to a waiting list for classes or events?
- Yes, simply follow the prompts when booking and your booking confirmation will be displayed as “On Hold”
- Cancellations are non-refundable
- If you cannot attend a class, you can nominate someone to take your place.
- 14 days notice must be given to transfer to another date.
- If 14 days notice is not given this will be deemed as a cancellation.
- Transfers can only be used once. Any transfers after this will be deemed as a cancellation.
- The Whisky Bar – Accepts: cash; Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard ($20 minimum); and American Express (3% surcharge)
- Online Bookings – Paypal (please note Paypal also offers payment by credit card if you do not have a paypal account)